These delicious fall-flavored cookies are just what you need! They are both fluffy and chewy and oh so yummy. Grab your whisk and lets get to work! Whether you have want a fall-flavored snack to share with family & friends or need a treat at your next get together… try this out! 🍪
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon nutmeg spice
1/2 or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used minis)
1. Whisk the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together in a medium bowl & whisk in the vanilla and blotted pumpkin until smooth.
2. Whisk the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg spice together in a large bowl. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together. Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
3. Cover the dough and chill for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to & line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
4. Remove dough from the refrigerator. Roll the dough into balls & place on baking sheets.
5. Bake for 11-13 minutes (the cookies will look soft in the center) & remove from oven.
6. Cool cookies on the baking sheets for at least 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. ENJOY!! p.s. cookies can last up to a week refrigerated 🙂
Follow along for more treats (and maybe some tricks) 🎃🍂